PRS S2 Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Ice Blue Firemist
PRS S2 Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Ice Blue FiremistDetails
The PRS S2 Custom 24 Electric Guitar focuses on producing an outstanding tone whilst retaining the classic, simple design. The Maple top and Mahogany back produces a balance of brightness and warmth for a tone full of complexity. The Rosewood fretboard projects complex overtones, as well as being a smooth surface for comfortable playability. The Custom 24's controls give you a number of tonal options, whilst being easy to control in live situations. The intricate Ice Blue Firemist finish with bird inlays is a stunning aesthetic.
Product Ref: 70161View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PRS S2 Custom 24 guitar gives you all the tone and playability that PRS has become renowned for. This head-turning guitar features a ice blue firemist finish with an asymmetric-bevelled flame Maple top. The ‘pattern regular’ profile Mahogany neck and 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard play smoothly and comfortably. Based on Paul Reed Smith's original, this particular neck profile has been constantly refined for optimum playability.
PRS have designed a workhorse instrument for gigging artists with the S2 Custom 24. The custom-wound HFS Treble and Vintage Bass pickups produce versatile tones from jangled clean to thick and heavy distortion. PRS’ S2 series follows the quest for a peak in playability and tone, so you can be sure to enjoy this high-quality, American-made instrument.
Body & Bridge
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: PRS-Designed Tremolo
- Scale Length: 25’’
- Finish: Ice Blue Firemist
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Number of Frets: 24
Electronics & Hardware
- Treble Pickup: PRS S2 HFS
- Bass Pickup: PRS S2 Vintage Bass
- Tone Knobs: Volume, Push/Pull Tone
- Switch: 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Inlays: Birds
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.