PRS S2 Standard 22 Electric Guitar, Black, Bird Inlays
PRS S2 Standard 22 Electric Guitar, Black, Bird InlaysDetails
Product Ref: 52890View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PRS S2 Standard has a comfortable shape with a beveled mahogany body. The Pattern Regular neck carve, and rosewood fretboard with bird inlays provides a smooth and clean playing experience.
Custom Wound S2 treble and bass humbucking pickups deliver a wide range of tone, locking tuners and PRS bridges adding to the quality of this comfortable and easy to play instrument.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Color: Black
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Ivoroid Birds
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge/Tailpiece: PRS S2 Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: PRS S2 #7
- Bridge Pickup: PRS S2 #7
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case Included: Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.