PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin Electric Guitar, Vintage Cherry
PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin Electric Guitar, Vintage CherryDetails
The PRS S2 Standard 22 Satin Electric Guitar features a 1mm thin Satin nitro finish, which delivers a balanced and warm tone with plenty of sustain. Equipped with two PRS pickups for treble and bass, the S2 Standard offers a full range of tones to suit many types of music. Featuring a solid mahogany body and neck, and a vintage cherry finish, this guitar provides you with an excellent quality instrument and that is perfect for any level of player. Includes gig back for transportation.
Product Ref: 77937View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ultra Thin Satin Finish
The PRS S2 Standard 22 features a classic PRS standard body and adds a satin finish. This ultra thin satin finish acts more than just a waterproof coating, its 1mm thinness gives this instrument a wonderful resonance and an open clarity that’s noticeable even when unplugged. With its nitro based properties, the satin finish provides enough to protect from day to day wear. In addition, this finish allows for the neck to feel comfortable in the players hand, compared to glossy finishes usually associated with guitars.
PRS strive to find the best electronics for all of their guitars, incorporating the latest innovations to provide quality instruments. The PRS S2 Standard 22 is equipped with a PRS S2 #7 Treble pickup in the neck position, and a PRS S2 #7 Bass on the bridge. With its push/pull tone control and three-way blade switch, you can achieve a full range or versatile sounds, from high gain punk and metal, to warm, bassy blues. Another feature of the push/pull tone control allows for coil tapping and on-the-fly versatility. This is an ideal guitar for any level of player due to its versatility and stylish appearance.
- Equipped with two PRS pickups; Treble and Bass
- Solid Mahogany body and neck
- Satin finish provides excellent resonance and clarity
- Rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlays
- Push/pull tone control allows for coil tapping and on-the-fly versatility
- PRS locking tuners in nickel
- Includes PRS Gigbag for transportation
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Colour:Vintage Cherry
- Body Finish:Satin Nitro
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Pattern Regular
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Harware & Electronics
- Treble Pickup:PRS S2 #7 Treble
- Bass Pickup:PRS S2 #7 Bass
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control w/ 3-Way Blade Switch
- Pickup Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Bridge: PRS-Designed Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.