PRS S2 Standard 24 Electric Guitar, Antique White With Dots
PRS S2 Standard 24 Electric Guitar, Antique White With DotsDetails
The PRS S2 Standard 24 Electric Guitar is an extremely versatile and expressive instrument, delivering outstanding tone and stunning looks. Featuring a Mahogany body with a carved Maple top and Maple neck, along with powerful PRS S2 HFS Treble and Vintage Bass humbucking pickups, the guitar produces a rich, full-bodied sound ideal for virtually any style. The S2 Standard 24 also features a reliable PRS S2 tremolo bridge and locking tuners, along with a gorgeous Antique White finish certain to look good on any stage.
Product Ref: 61708View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
PRS S2 #7 Pickups
The PRS S2 Standard 24 is equipped with high quality S2 HFS Treble and Vintage Bass humbucking pickups, providing it with a wonderfully rich and balanced tone. With sparkling highs and a warm, expressive low end, these versatile pickups are certain to satisfy guitarists of all musical styles. Both pickups feature coil tapping, controlled by a push/pull volume control, allowing them to achieve a range of crisp single-coil tones in addition to the classic fat humbucker sound.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Carved Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: PRS S2 Tremolo
- Finish: Antique White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dots
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
Electronics & Hardware
- Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS S2 HFS Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS S2 Vintage Bass
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.