PRS S2 Standard 24 Satin Electric Guitar, Charcoal
PRS S2 Standard 24 Satin Electric Guitar, CharcoalDetails
The PRS S2 Standard 24 Satin Electric Guitar is equipped with 24 frets unlike other models from PRS, and offers enhanced versatility. It features a 1mm thin Satin nitro finish, which delivers a balanced and warm tone with plenty of sustain, and feels just like natural raw wood. Equipped with two PRS pickups for treble and bass, the S2 Standard offers a full range of tones to suit many types of music. Featuring a solid mahogany body and neck, and a Charcoal satin finish, this guitar provides you with an excellent quality instrument and that is perfect for any level of player. Includes gig back for transportation.
Product Ref: 77943View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A New Approach To a Timeless Classic
First introduced in 1987, the new PRS S2 Standard 24 Satin Electric Guitar features a classic PRS standard body from their all mahogany body series, and includes a sleek satin finish. This ultra thin satin finish acts more than just a waterproof coating, its 1mm thinness gives this instrument a wonderful resonance and an open clarity that's noticeable even when unplugged. With its nitro based properties, the satin finish offers enough coating to protect from day to day wear, providing you with a more resonant guitar. In addition, this finish allows for the neck to feel comfortable in the players hand, compared to glossy finishes usually associated with guitars, and has nothing to restrict it from resonating beautifully.On stage or in the studio, the resonance of the all-mahogany satin body will shine through your amp or pedalboard.
PRS Bass and Treble Pickups
PRS strive to find the best electronics for all of their guitars, incorporating the latest innovations to provide quality instruments. The PRS S2 Standard 24 is equipped with a PRS S2 HFS Treble pickup, and a PRS S2 Vintage Bass pickup that provide a full host of versatile sounds that you have to hear to believe. With its push/pull tone control and three-way blade switch, you can achieve a full range of sounds, from high gain punk and metal, to warm, bassy blues. Another feature of the push/pull tone control allows for coil tapping and on-the-fly versatility. This is an ideal guitar for any level of player due to its versatility and stylish appearance.
- Equipped with two PRS pickups; Treble and Bass
- Solid Mahogany body and neck
- 24 Frets throughout a Rosewood fingerboard for enhanced versatility
- Satin finish provides excellent resonance and clarity
- Rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlays
- Push/pull tone control allows for coil tapping and on-the-fly versatility
- PRS locking tuners in nickel
- Includes PRS Gigbag for transportation
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin Nitro
- Body Colour:Charcoal
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Pattern Regular
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Position Inlays: Dots
Harware & Electronics
- Bass Pickup:PRS S2 Vintage Bass
- Treble Pickup:PRS S2 HFS Treble
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge: PRS-Designed Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black with white binding
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.