PRS S2 Standard Singlecut Satin Electric Guitar, Charcoal
PRS S2 Standard Singlecut Satin Electric Guitar, CharcoalDetails
The PRS S2 Standard Singlecut Satin Electric Guitar is a new updated edition to the S2 series boasting a stunning ultra thin satin finish. At only 1mm thin, the satin finish enhances the overall resonance of the guitar, and also provides you with a lightweight instrument that can be played all night long. Equipped with two PRS #7 pickups that deliver crisp single-coil sounds and strong, punchy humbucker tones, it is an extremely versatile instrument. Finished in a sultry Charcoal with black pickguard, the S2 Standard Singlecut is perfect for any level of guitarist. Includes gigbag for transportation.
Product Ref: 77947View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The S2 Series have re-launched with a full range of lightweight satin finishes. The use of the satin nitro finish allows for a lightweight guitar which can be played for longer. Satin provides a matt texture and is therefore an ideal choice for gigging guitarists, as it wont glare under stage lighting, and also looks good on photographs compared to high-gloss. Standard PRS models all feature a high-gloss finish of approximately 9-10mm thick, however the S2 Standard Singlecut provides 1mm thickness of satin and is more affordable, and comfortable. In addition, this type of finish offers a more resonant guitar with warm and crisp tones.
Equipped with two PRS S2 #7 pickups, the S2 Standard Singlecut offers a classic vibe. The duo of push/pull tone controls allow you to coil-tap between both pickups, offering quick access to crisp single-coil sounds and strong, punchy humbucker tones. Both pickups provide a thick tone, and can be simply operated by the 3-way toggle pickup switch. Together with a PRS wraparound stoptail bridge and locking tuners, this guitar stays in tune for longer and is easy to control. Overall, the S2 Standard Singlecut provides you with effortless playability, stylish looks and a reliable tone.
- Equipped with two PRS S2 #7 pickups; Treble and Bass
- Ultra thin satin finish provides excellent resonance and clarity
- Satin finish is ideal for gigging guitarists as it doesn't allow for glaring under stage lights, and looks great on photos
- Solid Mahogany body and neck for ultimate quality
- Provides crisp single-coil sounds and strong, punchy humbucker tones
- Finished in a beautiful Charcoal with black pickguard
- Push/pull tone control allows for coil tapping and on-the-fly versatility
- Includes PRS Gigbag for transportation
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin Nitro
- Body Colour: Charcoal
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Pattern Regular
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: Dots
Harware & Electronics
- Bass Pickup:PRS S2 #7 Bass
- Treble Pickup:PRS S2 #7 Treble
- Controls: Two Volume & Two Push/Pull Tone Controls
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch
- Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuning Machines: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickguard:Black with white binding
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.