PRS S2 Starla Electric Guitar, Black with Dot Inlays
PRS S2 Starla Electric Guitar, Black with Dot InlaysDetails
The PRS S2 Starla has a retro personality that comes across with serious style.
Product Ref: 40961View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Instantly playable, the S2 Starla is a reliable guitar that's sure to turn heads. Once it's in your hands, it is balanced and comfortable, with a feel as if you've been playing it for years.
Straight from the off, you can tell that the S2 Starla is going to be one badass instrument. The all-mahogany singlecut body is fitted with a Tune-o-matic bridge and a Bigsby B50 tailpiece.
Features / Specifications
Body & Bridge:
- Body Wood: Singlecut Asymmetric Beveled Thin Mahogany
- Colour/Finish: Black
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic Bridge w/ Bigsby B50 Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Truss Rod Cover: "Starla"
Pickups & Hardware:
- Treble Pickup: S2 Starla Treble
- Bass Pickup: S2 Starla Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.