PRS SE 245 Electric Guitar, Cherry Sunburst
PRS SE 245 Electric Guitar, Cherry SunburstDetails
The PRS SE245 Electric Guitar combines trusted wood combinations with a classic shape. The mahogany body with maple top produces a warm tone with clarity on the high frequencies. The single cut shape has a comfortable feel, whilst the carved cutaway allows easy access to the highest frets. The ?Wide Fat? neck shape is ideal for musicians who enjoy riffing and voicing technical bends. This model features PRS' SE245 uncovered humbuckers for a versatile, high output sound that's completely adjustable due to the two volume and control knobs. This model is finished in a stunning cherry sunburst that displays the flamed maple?s unique grain.
Product Ref: 80758View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SE245 series relies on trusted designs and materials for the working musician. The classic single cut shape features a slightly arched body, a refined belly cut and cutaway to make your natural playing position as comfortable as possible. The high quality hardware and rugged build means the SE245 is suitable for constant gigs. As well as being durable, the SE245 benefits from a diverse tonal range. The two volume and two control knobs allow you to refine each pickups tone, whilst the three-way selector allows easy switching between each position. The SE245 models each have a stunningly intricate colour with a glossed finish that prevents damage to the wood.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Thick Mahogany
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer
- Shape: Single Cut
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Colour: Cherry Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: Wide Fat
- Construction: Set
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Birds
- Neck Joint: 17th Fret
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale: 622mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE Soapbar
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE Soapbar
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3 Position Toggle
- Tuning Machines: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Strap Button: Standard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.