PRS SE 245 Electric Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst
PRS SE 245 Electric Guitar, Tobacco SunburstDetails
The PRS SE245 Electric Guitar combines trusted wood combinations with a classic shape. The mahogany body with maple top produces a warm tone with clarity on the high frequencies. The single cut shape has a comfortable feel, whilst the carved cutaway allows easy access to the highest frets. The ‘Wide Fat’ neck shape is ideal for musicians who enjoy riffing and voicing technical bends. This model features PRS’ SE245 uncovered humbuckers for a versatile, high output sound that’s completely adjustable due to the two volume and control knobs. This model has a tobacco sunburst finish.
Product Ref: 80760View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SE245 series relies on trusted designs and materials for the working musician. The classic single cut shape features a slightly arched body, a refined belly cut and cutaway to make your natural playing position as comfortable as possible. The high quality hardware and rugged build means the SE245 is suitable for constant gigs. As well as being durable, the SE245 benefits from a diverse tonal range. The two volume and two control knobs allow you to refine each pickups tone, whilst the three-way selector allows easy switching between each position. The SE245 models each have a stunningly intricate colour with a glossed finish that prevents damage to the wood.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Thick Mahogany
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer
- Shape: Single Cut
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Colour: Tobacco Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: Wide Fat
- Construction: Set
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Birds
- Neck Joint: 17th Fret
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale: 622mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE Soapbar
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE Soapbar
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3 Position Toggle
- Tuning Machines: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Strap Button: Standard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.