PRS SE 277 Semi-Hollow Baritone, Tobacco Sunburst
PRS SE 277 Semi-Hollow Baritone, Tobacco SunburstDetails
The PRS SE 277 Semi-hollow Baritone provides a deeper sound compared to standard guitars thanks to its loner scale length and B to B tuning, which allows you to reach both electric guitar and bass guitar registers. With its string-through and mahogany chambered body , the PRS SE 277 Semi-hollow Baritone provides more resonance and overall unique character and voice. Equipped with two soapbar pickups, you can achieve clean tones and a thick growl, which will sit nicely in any mix. As well as sound, the semi-hollow baritone boasts a stunning beveled flame maple veneer with a classic F-Hole, along with delicate bird inlays on the fingerboard. Includes padded gigbag for storage and transportation.
Product Ref: 77908View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal for Guitarists and Bassists
The PRS SE 277 Semi-hollow Baritone is a versatile guitar, that offers a great low-end which is ideal for both guitarists and bassists. Baritone guitars are particularly reminiscent of 1960's surf rock and spaghetti western soundtracks, and are still as popular today, especially with heavy metal. With its longer scale length, and with two soapbar pickups, the semi-hollow baritone offers a deeper sound that is ideal for adding extra texture underneath bass parts.
With its dual soapbar pickup configuration, this baritone guitar delivers a balance of transparent, uncompressed clean tones and thick growl. Soapbar pickups are renowned for their bell-like tones of both single-coil pickups and humbuckers, offering a unique characteristic that give baritone guitars their solid reputation.
Superb Attention to Detail
The PRS SE 277 Semi-hollow Baritone is manufactured from chambered Mahogany, with a beveled flame Maple veneer top. The use of Maple veneer creates the effect of tiger stripes, which are extremely recognisable throughout the Tobacco Sunburst finish. The classic F-Hole adds a touch of elegance to the guitar, whilst also providing additional resonance.
The attention to detail featured on the Rosewood fretboard is simply eye-catching, with a selection of birds. The bird inlays include representations of the following species; peregrine falcon (3rd fret), marsh hawk (5th fret), ruby throated hummingbird (7th fret), common tern (9th fret), Coopers hawk (12th fret), kite (15th fret), sparrow (17th fret), storm petrel (19th fret), and a landing hawk (21st fret).
- Two Soapbar pickups provide clean tones and a thick growl
- Beveled flame maple veneer with classic F-Hole
- Unique character and voice
- Tuned B to B for in-between guitar and bass registers
- Baritone scale length of 27.7"
- Mahogany chambered body
- Semi hollow back provides enhanced acoustic resonance and clarity
- Stunning birds fretboard inlays
- Volume and tone controls with 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Includes padded gig bag for transportation
- PRS designed tuners
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Single F-Hole and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood:Mahogany, Chambered
- Body Colour:Tobacco Sunburst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Scale Length: 27.7"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: Birds
Harware & Electronics
- Treble Pickup:PRS SE Soapbar
- Bass Pickup:PRS SE Soapbar
- Controls:Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch
- Bridge: PRS-Designed Plate-Style Bridge, String Through
- Tuning Machines: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.