PRS SE 277 Semi-Hollow Soapbar Baritone, Vintage Sunburst
PRS SE 277 Semi-Hollow Soapbar Baritone, Vintage SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 67021View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Paul Reed Smith Guitars are a renowned manufacturer of high quality instruments in Stevensville, Maryland. They have provided some of the world's most renowned musicians with instruments since 1985. PRS Guitars have a highly skilled team of craftspeople that produce top quality electric guitars as well as Acoustic Guitars and amps. Their mission statement rings true of a company dedicated to the guitar's rich heritage as well being relentless in their efforts to further Electric Guitar making technologies that will inject their products with uncompromised tone, playability and beauty.
Some of the world's finest musician's like Carlos Santana, Myles Kennedy of Alter Bridge, Cradle of Filth's Paul Allender and Dave Young of The Devin Townsend Project are just a few among the many hundreds of big name artists that choose PRS guitars for their craftsmanship and reliability, these artists can be seen on stages the world over with these stunning Electric Guitars. Paul Reed Smith's success can be put down entirely on their ability to listen, implement positive change and continually refine their craft.
Body & Bridge:
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top and Quilt Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: PRS-Designed Plate-Style Bridge, String Through
- Colour/Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 27.7''
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Truss Rod Cover: ''PRS''
Pickups & Hardware:
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE Soapbar
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE Soapbar
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Strings: 14-68
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.