PRS SE Custom 24 7-String Electric Guitar, Black
PRS SE Custom 24 7-String Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 36022View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PRS 7 string guitar features a bevelled Maple top with a flame Maple veneer and Mahogany back for a rich tone and full sustain. The 24 fret, 25" scale length Maple neck is smooth and highly playable no matter how fast you want to go and the Rosewood fretboard is embellished with the stunning PRS bird inlays.
The electronics package in the SE 7 string pairs SE HFS and SE Vintage Bass pickups with a volume, push/pull tone and a 3-way blade switch. This distinct pickup pairing has been designed to mirror the Maryland made pickups of the same name used on the Custom since 1991.
The HFS originally meant Hot, Fat and Screams and lives up to its name! It is the evolution of the original standard treble pickup. On the PRS 7 string the HFS delivers a powerful balance of aggression, clear highs, strong mids and punchy bass. similarly, the Vintage Bass is the evolution of the original Standard bass pickup and has a warm high-mid tone ideal for multiple styles of music.
Body & Bridge
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Colour: Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Inlays Birds
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Plate-Style, String-Thru-Body Bridge
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "PRS"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: SE HFS
- Bass Pickup: SE Vintage Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume, Push/Pull Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.