PRS SE Kestrel Bass Guitar, Tri-Color Sunburst
PRS SE Kestrel Bass Guitar, Tri-Color SunburstDetails
The PRS SE Kestrel Bass Guitar combines reliable materials with a comfortable shape. The alder body has a balanced tone with a lively response to bass frequencies. The rosewood fingerboard and through-neck has a comfortable playability. The Kestrel body shape is ideal for bassists who want to cover the entire fretboard in both seated and stood positions. The two single coil pickups transfer pronounced lows and warm mids. The SE Kestrel bass is ideal for the advancing musician requiring a standout tone and feel. This model is finished in tri-sunburst for a timeless look.
Product Ref: 80807View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Kestrel series is ideal for the modern bassist looking to find their own voice. The 4B S pickups have been engineered to have a focused tone full of articulate pronunciation. The pickups can be pushed by the on board volume and tone control to create a snarled sound ideal for blues and rock styles. The Kestrel’s outstanding clarity and balanced frequencies make it suitable for going into an effects loop as well as straight to an amplifier. The maple/walnut neck is an intricate design that is both comfortable and adds subtle harmonics to your sound. The bridge has the on board versatility to be either strung through or on the body dependant on preference. The Kestrel’s smart looks are a fresh look on stage.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Alder
- Shape: Double Cut
- Bridge: Hipshot TransTone
- Colour: Tri-Colour Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: SE Bass
- Construction: Through
- Neck: 5-Ply Maple with Walnut Strips
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Birds
- Neck Joint: 17th Fret
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale: 863mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE 4B ‘S’ Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE 4B ‘S’ Bass
- Controls: 2 Volume, Tone
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot HB6
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.