PRS SE Mark Holcomb Electric Guitar, Holcomb Burst
PRS SE Mark Holcomb Electric Guitar, Holcomb BurstDetails
The PRS SE Mark Holcomb Electric Guitar was designed with one of the most prominent metal musicians today. The Mark Holcomb signature has all the features required to play sophisticated chords and fast scales. The ebony fretboard and ?Wide Thin? neck profile are ideal for musicians wanting a fast playability. The mahogany body with quilted maple top balances warm tones with clarity. This model features Holcomb?s Alpha and Omega signature Seymour Duncan pickups for a tone that replicates his playing styles. For fans of Holcomb and progressive metal, this signature guitar is an ideal choice.
Product Ref: 80773View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Few bands in the metal genre are as forward thinking as Periphery, and few guitarists are as advanced as Mark Holcomb. The signature model is designed around his original guitar but with adjustments for a manageable budget. The high quality mahogany, maple and ebony woods used ensure that you’re tone is as developed and textured as it can be. The signature pickups were co-designed between Holcomb and Seymour Duncan, and their open humbucker design has a high output to complement heavy distortion. The custom Holcomb burst finish displays the quilted maple’s stunning grain. Holcomb’s signature guitar is crafted with meticulous precision.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Quilted Maple Veneer
- Shape: Double Cut
- Bridge: Plate Style
- Colour: Holcomb Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: Wide Thin
- Construction: Set
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Birds
- Neck Joint: 22nd Fret
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale: 647mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Treble Pickup: Signature Seymour Duncan “Omega”
- Bass Pickup: Signature Seymour Duncan “Alpha”
- Controls: Volume, Push/Pull Tone, 3 Position Blade
- Tuning Machines: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Strap Button: Standard
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.