PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom Electric Guitar, Grey Black
PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom Electric Guitar, Grey BlackDetails
The PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom Electric Guitar is the signature model for one of rock music’s most respected musicians. Crafted with Tremonti, this model shares many of his original signature’s features with fresh updates. The mahogany body with maple top produces a range of warm, clear tones with depth in each note. The new up-route tremolo system has improved precision and feel across its entire motion. The two 245 open humbuckers have a balanced frequency production and the ability to produce highly driven tones. The SE Custom signature guitar is ideal for musicians playing classic rock tones in the studio or on the road.
Product Ref: 80776View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
As the guitarist of bands such as Creed and Alter Bridge, as well as producing established solo work, Mark Tremonti is a renowned name to guitarists. His smooth, technical playing style and expert note production is respected by many musicians. The custom model has two humbucker pickups for the ability to achieve increased drive and a broader spectrum of frequencies. The separate volume and tone controls for each pickup is ideal for refining your sound to its most accurate tone. Whilst being a signature model, the Tremonti custom guitar is instantly familiar to play due to the classic single cut shape and 25’’ scale length. This signature model is a stunning signature to one of the most listened to guitarists of the 90s.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Shape: Single Cut
- Bridge: PRS Designed Trem with Trem-Up Route
- Colour: Grey Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: Wide Thin
- Construction: Set
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Birds
- Neck Joint: 17th Fret
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale: 635mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3 Position Toggle
- Tuning Machines: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Strap Button: Standard
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.