PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom Electric Guitar, Vintage SunburstDetails
The PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom Electric Guitar is the signature model for one of rock music’s most respected musicians. Crafted with Tremonti, this model shares many of his original signature’s features with fresh updates. The mahogany body with maple top produces a range of warm, clear tones with depth in each note. The new up-route tremolo system has improved precision and feel across its entire motion. The two 245 open humbuckers have a balanced frequency production and the ability to produce highly driven tones. The SE Custom signature guitar is ideal for musicians playing classic rock tones in the studio or on the road.
Product Ref: 80782View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
As the guitarist of bands such as Creed and Alter Bridge, as well as producing established solo work, Mark Tremonti is a renowned name to guitarists. His smooth, technical playing style and expert note production is respected by many musicians. The custom model has two humbucker pickups for the ability to achieve increased drive and a broader spectrum of frequencies. The separate volume and tone controls for each pickup is ideal for refining your sound to its most accurate tone. Whilst being a signature model, the Tremonti custom guitar is instantly familiar to play due to the classic single cut shape and 25’’ scale length. This signature model is a stunning signature to one of the most listened to guitarists of the 90s.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Shape: Single Cut
- Bridge: PRS Designed Trem with Trem-Up Route
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: Wide Thin
- Construction: Set
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Birds
- Neck Joint: 17th Fret
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale: 635mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3 Position Toggle
- Tuning Machines: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Strap Button: Standard
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.