PRS SE Santana Electric Guitar, Santana Yellow
PRS SE Santana Electric Guitar, Santana YellowDetails
The PRS SE Santana Electric Guitar honours one of the world’s finest musicians. This is the first 24.5’’ scale SE guitar and features some of the benefits used on the American series. The mahogany body with flamed maple top creates a tone full of warmth and clarity. The rosewood fingerboard and ‘Wide Fat’ neck is ideal for playing riffs and solos. The double cut shape allows you to achieve fast scales over the entire fretboard. The two SE 245 humbuckers produce highly driven tones with crisp frequencies. This model is finished in Santana yellow for a classic look which displays the maple’s intricate grain.
Product Ref: 80801View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Few musicians have had such a large influence on PRS as Carlos Santana. The SE series’ genesis in 2001 was partly due to Santana being a PRS musician. This brand new signature model features updated specifications for the modern player. The shorter scale length and wide low body profile are ideal for live guitarists who play frequent gigs. The mahogany body with maple top produces a range of warm, clear tones with depth in each note. The ‘Wide Fat’ neck profile is suited to advancing players who want to achieve long, sweeping bends. The tremolo bridge system retains your strings’ tuning and has a consistent motion. The Carlos Santana SE is a fitting tribute to one of the guitar’s finest workmen.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Shape: Double Cut
- Bridge: PRS Designed Tremolo
- Colour: Santana Yellow
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: Wide Fat
- Construction: Set
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Birds
- Neck Joint: 17th Fret
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale: 622mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3 Position Toggle
- Tuning Machines: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Strap Button: Standard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.