PRS SE Santana Standard, Vintage Cherry
PRS SE Santana Standard, Vintage CherryDetails
Product Ref: 52957View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PRS SE Santana Standard is constructed from a beveled solid lightweight mahogany body with a vintage cherry finish. A 24.5'' scale length wide fat mahogany neck with a 22 fret rosewood fingerboard also features the iconic PRS bird inlays. Carlos Santana's influence as a PRS guitar player led to the development of the SE series, to honor that legacy PRS has created the SE Santana edition based on the same silhouette as Carlo's revered PRS models.
A PRS tremolo is featured with SE humbucking pickups which provide clear sound with great tonal range. A three-way toggle combined with volume and tone controls for each pickup enable precise sound customisation with clarity and definition. A free PRS SE gigbag is also included.
The SE Santana Standard offers high quality build materials and construction practices, with the iconic styling and renowned performance of PRS. Perfect as a gift or as a first step into the PRS line, this quality instrument has received the same attention to detail you would expect from a high end PRS guitar but at an affordable price.
- Vintage cherry finish
- Beveled solid light weight mahogany body
- 24.5'' scale length
- 22 fret mahogany wide fat neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Bird inlays
- PRS tremolo
- SE 245 humbucking pickups
- Volume & tone controls for each pickup
- 3-way toggle
- PRS SE Gigbag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.