PRS SE Standard 22 Electric Guitar, Royal Blue
PRS SE Standard 22 Electric Guitar, Royal BlueDetails
The PRS SE Standard 22 Electric Guitar features a bevelled solid Mahogany body and powerful HFS treble and vintage bass humbucking pickups, providing high quality PRS performance at an affordable price. With a gorgeous Translucent Blue finish and the iconic PRS bird inlays, this guitar is certain to look good on any stage, while the included gig bag ensures it remains safe and protected on the road.
Product Ref: 52930View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SE Standard's 25'' scale Mahogany neck features a ''Wide Fat'' profile, producing warm tones with lots of sustain. Its 22 fret Rosewood fingerboard is inlaid with PRS's classic ''bird'' fretboard markers, displaying nine different kinds of bird - including hawks, falcons, a sparrow, a hummingbird and more - across the length of the neck.
The combination of a lightweight solid Mahogany body and high quality PRS pickups provides the SE Standard 22 with a rich, full-bodied tone perfect for a number of different styles. The two humbuckers can be selected via a three-way toggle, along with volume and push/pull tone controls, allowing for a range of diverse sounds.
Offering a level of performance you would expect from a high end Paul Reed Smith guitar, but with a more modest price tag, this versatile and expressive instrument is ideal for players of a wide range of styles and ability levels. A free PRS SE gigbag is also included.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Translucent Blue
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Wide Fat
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: Birds
- Scale: 25''
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: SE HFS Treble & Vintage Bass Humbuckers
- Controls: Volume & Push/Pull Tone, 3 Way Toggle Switch
- Included Case: PRS SE Gigbag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.