Palmer ABI Balanced Line Input Switch
Palmer ABI Balanced Line Input SwitchDetails
Rugged, rack-mountable and pedalboard-friendly, the Palmer ABI uses passive circuitry to toggle silently between two sources and looks after level adjustment.
Product Ref: 37668View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Palmer ABI Balanced Line Input Switch toggles silently between two sources and can ever take care of the level adjustment for various sources.
The ABI allows a fast and simple comparison between signals, or connect sources such as a mic or line single into one input.
Using strictly passive circuitry, the ABI input switch requires no power supply at all. A 9-volt block battery is only required to power the LED which indicates which input is active.
Alter the attenuation for both inputs seperately by using the three slide switches, and use the ground lift to avoid ground loop hum.
Easily rack-mountable, or slotted onto your pedalboard, the Palmer ABI protects the inputs and outputs with the extended edges of its rugged metal casing.
You may also be interested in the Palmer ABO Balanced Line Output Switch.
Features and Specifications
For further information about the Palmer ABI Balanced Line Input Switch , please download the product manual PDF from the link below.
- Type: Switch
- Switching function: Passive
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: XLR
- Outputs: 1
- Output connectors: XLR
- Transformer isolated outputs: No
- Controls: Ground lift, input pad
- Display: Channel number
- Power Supply: 9 V block
- Cabinet Material: Sheet steel
- Cabinet/Housing surface: Powder coated
- Width: 100mm
- Depth: 120mm
- Height: 60mm
- Weight: 0.69kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.