Palmer ABI Balanced Line Input Switch
Palmer ABI Balanced Line Input SwitchDetails
Rugged, rack-mountable and pedalboard-friendly, the Palmer ABI uses passive circuitry to toggle silently between two sources and looks after level adjustment.
Product Ref: 37668View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Palmer ABI Balanced Line Input Switch toggles silently between two sources and can ever take care of the level adjustment for various sources.
The ABI allows a fast and simple comparison between signals, or connect sources such as a mic or line single into one input.
Using strictly passive circuitry, the ABI input switch requires no power supply at all. A 9-volt block battery is only required to power the LED which indicates which input is active.
Alter the attenuation for both inputs seperately by using the three slide switches, and use the ground lift to avoid ground loop hum.
Easily rack-mountable, or slotted onto your pedalboard, the Palmer ABI protects the inputs and outputs with the extended edges of its rugged metal casing.
You may also be interested in the Palmer ABO Balanced Line Output Switch.
Features and Specifications
For further information about the Palmer ABI Balanced Line Input Switch , please download the product manual PDF from the link below.
- Type: Switch
- Switching function: Passive
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: XLR
- Outputs: 1
- Output connectors: XLR
- Transformer isolated outputs: No
- Controls: Ground lift, input pad
- Display: Channel number
- Power Supply: 9 V block
- Cabinet Material: Sheet steel
- Cabinet/Housing surface: Powder coated
- Width: 100mm
- Depth: 120mm
- Height: 60mm
- Weight: 0.69kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.