Palmer MI PWT 05 MK 2 Universal 9V Pedalboard Power Supply 5 Outputs
Palmer MI PWT 05 MK 2 Universal 9V Pedalboard Power Supply 5 OutputsDetails
The Palmer MI PWT 05 MK 2 Universal 9V Pedalboard Power Supply is equipped with a stable 250 mA on each of the five center negative barrel style outlets, and is suited to virtually any pedalboard size. To deliver clean DC power to your pedals and eliminate ground loops between them and the associated hum the outlets are isolated, giving you a crisp sound with no interference. In addition, the Palmer MI PWT is also protected against overload and comes with a selection of connection cables to get you started.
Product Ref: 80109View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Universal 9V Pedalboard Power Supply
With a stable 250 mA on each of the five center negative barrel style outlets the compact Palmer PWT 05 MK2 is most suited to virtually any pedalboard size, delivering consistent power for up to five pedals. This universal pedalboard delivers clean DC power to your pedals and eliminates ground loops between them.
In addition, the Palmer MI PWT 05 MK 2 Universal 9V Pedalboard Power Supply is protected against overloading and comes with 25 and 50 cm long connection cables, as well as two Y-cables. The first one, with a black connector, connects two 9 V outputs to increase the current intensity to a massive 500 mA, the other one, with a white connector, connects two 9 V outputs to double the voltage to 18 V. Also included is a 1-into-5 daisy chain that lets you power five pedals from one output if their total current draw does not exceed 250 mA.
The rugged enclosure of this versatile power supply provides mounting and cable relief options for a tidy appearance. Its aluminium housing is durable enough to withstand the daily rigors of gig use. As well as design, this product's IEC mains inlet and voltage selector is ideal for worldwide use, and ideal for the traveling musician.
- Power supply capable of powering far more than five normal effects units
- Compact, rugged housing for nightly gig use
- IEC socket
- Input voltage selection switch
- 5 isolated outputs, isolated means that you will not encounter any annoying ground loop humming
- 5x Short DC cables (approx. 30cm long),
- 5x Long DC cables (approx. 60cm long),
- 1x Daisy chain cable (connect up to 5 devices to one output of the PWT05),
- 1 x special Y-cable for doubling the intensity of electric current, identified with a black connector (please use this cable to connect the two outputs for max. 500 mA)
- 1 x special Y-cable for doubling the voltage of electric current, identified with a white connector
- Product type: Power Supplies
- Mains connector: IEC socket
- Input voltage: 230 V
- Outputs: 5
- Output connectors: 2.1 x 5.5 mm
- Output voltage: 9 V
- Max. output current: each output 250 mA
- Isolated outputs: yes
- Polarity: center negative
- Cord length: 25 - 50 cm
- Indicators: Power, Overload
- Controls: voltage selector switch, mains switch (on/off)
- Width: 105 mm
- Depth: 140 mm
- Height: 45 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.