Palmer TINO Two In One Amp Selector
Palmer TINO Two In One Amp SelectorDetails
Product Ref: 59458View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With the ability to route the input guitar signal to the desired amplifier the TINO mutes the signal to the second amplifier as though the potentiometer is turned down to avoid any unwanted interference and buzz. Additionally when the guitar signal is switched, the speaker is switched simultaneously, while the speaker output from the mute amplifier is connected to a load (Dummy Load). Therefore, tube amplifiers are absolutely safe from dangerous idling.
If you connect two amplifiers with one another, a heavy buzzing sound often overlays the guitar signal. This undesirable effect is known as ground loop and occurs between mains-operated devices because of double grounding. The Two In One prevents this from happening by decoupling the outputs to the amplifiers using high-quality isolating repeaters. A sliding switch-over between the amplifiers also ensures that the process occurs click-free and without interruption.
- Product Type: Amp Switcher
- Switching Function: Output Switcher
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Input Impedance: 10 M Ohms
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Output Impedance: 10 k Ohms
- Transformer Isolated Outputs: No
- Indicators: Channel Number
- Controls: Channel Switching, Ground Lift
- Operating Voltage: 9V DC Power Supply
- Power Consumption: 130 m A
- Housing: Sheet Steel / Aluminium
- Finish: Powder Coated / Anodized
- Includes: 9V DC Power Adapter
- Height: 44 mm
- Width: 222 mm
- Depth: 175 mm
- Weight: 1.6 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.