Palmer Triage Amp Selector
Palmer Triage Amp SelectorDetails
This is the selector box. With the Triage you can selectively route one guitar signal on to three different amps per footswitch. A fourth switch (SIDEKICK) makes it possible to activate multiple amplifiers simultaneously.
Product Ref: 20249View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
All outputs are transformer isolated, so that no ground loop humming can occur. Each output is equipped with a buffer amp for the volume, meaning the signal can be boosted by up to 12 dB (quadruple the amplification).
In addition each output has a phase switch with which you can flip the phase of the signal by 180°. This is a very useful feature since it prevents cancellations that can occur when two amps with different phasing are played simultaneously. Each output also has a ground lift switch.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.