Palmer Triline Guitar Router
Palmer Triline Guitar RouterDetails
Connect one or more guitars to different amplifiers using the Triline router.
Product Ref: 37696View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Palmer Triline routes guitar signals to different amplifiers and functions as an active A/B/Y box. Extra features include level balancing for each channel and a tuner output.
The universal design of the Triline enables you to use it in a number of various ways. A single guitar can be routed to either one or both amps, or anothe option would be to route to guitars to different systems. For example, an electric guitar can be routed to a guitar amplifier, and an electro-acoustic guitar to a PA system via an integral DI box.
Features / Specifications
- Type: Amp switcher
- Switching function: input switcher, output switcher
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohms
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output impedance: 10 K Ohms
- Transformer isolated outputs: Yes
- Display: channel number
- Controls: 3 x footswitch, 2 x input gain
- Operating voltage: Power adaptor 2 x 24 V, 1 x 12 V
- Power consumption: 120 m A
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Dimensions (mm): W 190 x D 150 x H 50
- Weight (kg): 1.63
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.