Pasadena Electric Guitar by Gear4music + Complete Pack, Black
Pasadena Electric Guitar by Gear4music + Complete Pack, BlackDetails
The Pasadena guitar by Gear4music is an ideal instrument for the budding rock guitarist. Featuring a mahogany body tuneomatic bridge and two humbuckers, this instrument creates a sound full of tone, depth and resonance. The chrome hardware set against the black body creates a visually striking look that is suitable for all kinds of genres. Included with the guitar is a gig bag strap, spare strings, picks and a tuner.
Product Ref: 83126View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Included In This Pack
- Pasadena Electric Guitar by Gear4music, Black
- 15W Electric Guitar Amp by Gear4music
- Digital Guitar / Bass Tuner by Gear4music
- Electric Guitar Strings by Gear4music
- Guitar String Winder By Gear4music
- Acoustic/Electric Guitar Capo by Gear4music
- Guitar Pick Holder by Gear4music
- Guitar Slide by Gear4music
- Guitar Strap, Black 2"
- Guitar Pick by Gear4music, 0.81mm
- Traditional Guitar Stand by Gear4music
The Gear4music Pasadena guitar has been created with the versatile musician in mind. Featuring a mahogany body and a quilted maple top, this guitar has a full and rich tone that in turn produces resonance and depth to your playing. Finished in a stylish shape and a high quality black finish, this guitar is suitable for all kinds of genres. An equally stylish headstock with 3+3 machine heads compliments the Pasadena body shape. A set maple neck and rosewood fretboard complete this high quality instrument.
High Quality Hardware
This electric guitar comes with high quality hardware that is stylish and durable. All the component parts for this instrument have been chromed to a high standard and ensure a visually pleasing finish. The chrome humbuckers produce a versatile and characterful tone that compliments the fine tonewoods used to make this guitar. The tuneomatic bridge allows for accurate intonation throughout the range of the guitar.
- Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Centered Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Material: Mahogany with Quilted Maple Top
- Finish: Black
- Scratchplate: Not Included
- Backplate: Not Included
- Pickup Configuration: 2 x Humbucker
- Pickup Colour: Chrome and Black
- Bridge Type: Tuneomatic
- Bridge Colour: Chrome
- Number of Controls: Two
- Controls Functions: Master Volume, Tone
- Knob Colour: Black with White Numbers
- Switch: 3 Way Pickup Selector, Black
- Straplock: 2 x Chrome
- Jack Plate: Oval, Chrome
- Gigbag: Included
- Jack Cable: Included
- Tremelo: Not Included
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.