Peavey 6505 MH Mini Guitar Amp Head
Peavey 6505 MH Mini Guitar Amp HeadDetails
New for 2015 is the Peavey 6505 MH Mini Head, a compact and portable 20-watt version of the acclaimed 6505 series amp heads. Using a combination of 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes and EL34 power tubes, the Classic 20 MH delivers a powerful, heavy tone perfect for rock and metal lovers everywhere.
Product Ref: 55034View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The newest addition to Peavey's celebrated 6505 series, the all-tube 6505 MH authentically produces the legendary tones of the Peavey 6505 in a small, portable package.
The 6505 MH has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of its iconic big brother to produce the devastating, overdriven tones that have defined the sound of modern metal music for more than two decades. The channels share EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable.
Peavey's TSI™ (Tube Status Indication) tube monitoring indicator keeps players apprised of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as an effects loop, MSDI™ (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and a 3 position power attenuator switch make the 6505 MH an ideal tool for recording or use in smaller venues.
- 2x EL84 power tubes and 3x 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with three-band EQ
- Footswitchable crunch on rhythm channel, footswitchable reverb, footswitchable buffered effects loop
- TSI circuit
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8-ohm cabinets
- MSDI output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Attenuator switch for 20 Watts, 5 Watts or 1 Watt output power
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.