Peavey 6505 Piranha Guitar Amp Head
Peavey 6505 Piranha Guitar Amp HeadDetails
The Peavey 6505 Piranha Micro Head offers classic tones and compact design. The Piranha features a single tube to keep it lightweight and portable, whilst still producing high quality sounds. Designed to fit the Piranha 1x8 cabinet, the 6505 is compact enough for bedroom use whilst still being powerful enough for band rehearsals. The easy to use controls offer access to a diverse range of classic Peavey tones. The useful headphone jack is ideal for late night practice. For student musicians wanting a high gain amp head to develop with, the 6505 Piranha is an ideal choice.
Product Ref: 80345View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Size, Big Sound
Peavey has joined the revolution of compact amplifiers for student musicians. Students often require an easy to use, reliable and small solution to guitar amplification. The 6505 Piranha amp head houses a valve, 20 watts of power and a whole range of tones, despite being just 18cm wide. The crunch/lead button adapts your sound for rhythm and solo playing, eliminating the need for a boost pedal. The tones produced are Peavey’s classic sounds for heavy rock and metal styles. The auxiliary input can connect your multimedia device and play your favourite songs, or as a separate speaker system.
- Height: 82mm
- Width: 178mm
- Length: 132mm
- Weight: 1.13KG
- Outer Casing Material: Metal
- Preamp Tube: 12AX7/ECC83
- Controls: Gain, EQ, Volume
- Settings: Crunch, Lead
- Speaker Output: 1
- Auxiliary Input: 1
- Headphone Jack: 1
- Aux Input Nominal Level: 0dBV, 1.0V(rms)
- Effects Loop Return Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Effects Loop Return Input Level: 0dBV, 1.0V(rms)
- Load Impedance: 10kOhms or Greater
- Effects Loop Send Output Level: 0dBV, 1.0V(rms)
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBV, 100mV(rms)
- Rated Power and Loading
- 20W RMS: 4 Ohms
- 15W RMS: 8 Ohms
- 10W RMS: 16 Ohms
- Power Supply: Included
- Carry Bag: Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.