Peavey 6505 Plus 120 Watts Guitar Amp Head
Peavey 6505 Plus 120 Watts Guitar Amp HeadDetails
Introduced in 2004, the Peavey 6505 line of amplifiers has become one of the most famous additions to the Peavey range. A redesign of the iconic 5150, these dominating valve amps have been seen on stage with some of the most famous bands in the world of rock and metal. This 120 watts valve head will add an array of raw power to any guitarists arsenal - from crisp cleans through to gut-wrenching distortion.
Product Ref: 37915View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Rooted in Legendary History
Described as 'the uncontested sound of metal', the Peavey 6505 was released in 2004 to celebrate their 40th anniversary as a resign of the iconic 5150 range of amplifiers. Made famous by the legendary Eddie Van Halen, the 5150 helped to establish Peavey as a leader in the world of high octane guitar amplifiers. The 6505 Plus builds on that success by offering players the power and tone required to dominate any stage, in any arena.
Designed for the 6505 Speaker Cabinet
To truly experience one of the most iconic tones in metal, the Peavey 6505 head is perfectly matched with the 6505 speaker cabinet.
What Peavey Say...
Metal never dies. Whenever it seems that the genre has been taken to the limit, a new generation comes along and redefines "heavy." The sound of modern metal sets a new standard for brutality and aggression, and to realize this sound, the bands that have led the modern metal movement for the last two decades have turned to the only amplifier up to the task: the Peavey 6505 Series.
Legendary Tone. Legendary Power
Primed by up to six 12AX7 preamp tubes and driven by four 6L6GC power tubes, the 6505 guitar amplifier delivers the tone and high gain power that modern players demand. Plugging into the high gain input doubles the input gain for devastating overdriven tones. On top of that, you can create a second 'lead' tone by engaging the Crunch option on the rhythm channel. In the master section you will find the patented Resonance and Presence controls. Resonance acts as a low-frequency boost, while Presence acts as a high-frequency boost, both allowing you to sculpt your tone. All of this tonal power is housed in an exterior that is built for the rigors of the road.
Features & Specifications
- Made in China
- Six 12AX7 preamp and four 6L6GC power amp tubes
- Footswitchable Lead/Rhythm channel select
- Three-band EQ on each channel
- Resonance and Presence controls on each channel
- Pre Gain and Post Gain on each channel
- Footswitchable Crunch boost on Rhythm channel- Pre Gain and Post Gain on each channel
- Footswitchable Crunch boost on Rhythm channel
- Bright switch on Rhythm channel
- Preamp output
- Effects loop
- Bias test point
- Footswitch included
- 120 watts RMS into 16, 8 or 4 ohm
- Weight Unpacked: 48.30 lb(21.908 kg)
- Weight Packed: 57.00 lb(25.855 kg)
- Width Packed: 13.25"(33.655 cm)
- Height Packed: 28.75"(73.025 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14"(35.56 cm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.