Peavey Milestone Bass Guitar, Vintage Burst
Peavey Milestone Bass Guitar, Vintage BurstDetails
The Peavey Milestone bass combines craftsmanship, intelligent design and a reasonable price. This Peavey bass includes the patented Peavey Powerplate which is a new innovation - a metal plate embedded into the back of the headstock to increase sustain and volume by raising the amount of string vibration energy that is projected by the instrument.
Product Ref: 42556View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Peavey Milestone bass has a classic and elegant body shape with a sleek Ivory finish. The body is carefully balanced to provide an intuitive feel, almost like an extension of the player's own arm. The comfortable body is styled with sculpted front and back and improved access neck joint.
Body & Bridge
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Bridge: Stamped steel
Neck & Fingerboard
- Scale: 34 inch
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20-frets 2.7mm wide x 1.1mm tall, nickel silver
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Type: Bolt on
- Radius: 12 Inch
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Truss Rod: Dual-expanding
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: One split and one straight Ceramic loaded single coil
- PowerPlate: Exclusive PowerPlate increases sustain and eliminates dead spots
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning: 19:1 ratio tuning machines
- Controls: Two volume, master tone control
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.