Peavey Sanpera Pro Controller
Peavey Sanpera Pro ControllerDetails
Designed to be used with the VYPYR Pro 100 modeling amplifier, the Peavey Sanpera Pro Controller features two user-assignable expression pedals, a boost switch, chromatic tuner, full looper controls and more, providing everything you need to make the most of the VYPYR Pro's capabilities.
Product Ref: 55037View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The perfect companion for the VYPYR Pro 100, Peavey's updated Sanpera® Pro foot controller unlocks all the power of the amplifier. Utilising dual expression pedals which can be assigned to the default setting (volume on left, wah on right), and up to three other stomp or effects parameters, the Sanpera Pro foot controller is also range definable! Plus, the foot controller features a boost switch, tap tempo, a chromatic tuner, and looper controls that allow users to generate multi-track loops.
- 2 expression pedals
- Direct access to all 4 models, plus delay and reverb
- Boost switch
- Tap tempo
- Chromatic tuner
- Full looper controls
- Expression pedals assignable to up to 3 parameters and are range definable
- Self-powered via VYPYR® amplifier
- MIDI output for connecting to the AT-200™ guitar?for changing presets on the AT-200 guitar. (Note: additional software required, available at www.autotuneforguitar.com)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.