Peavey ValveKing II 20w Micro Head
Peavey ValveKing II 20w Micro HeadDetails
The Peavey ValveKing II 20-watt Micro Head is great for both live and studio applications, and is suitable for many different genres including rock, jazz, and metal, making it incredibly versatile. With two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes, two foot-switchable channels and the Vari-Class variable Class A/AB simulation control, the ValveKing MH delivers massive amounts of completely customizable all-tube power. The built-in Peavey MDSI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
Product Ref: 43090View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Next Generation ValveKing
This new Peavey ValveKing tube guitar amp is based on the original award-winning ValveKing line and features all of the tonal qualities and attention-to-detail circuitry of a boutique amplifier, but with a price real working guitarists can afford. This next generation of ValveKing is one of Peavey's most tonally sophisticated amp lines yet, tailored for the versatile needs of today's working guitarists.
Recording and Performing Features
In addition to all the boutique qualities and hot-rodded tones that guitarists have come to expect from the ValveKing series, this next generation line incorporates brand new cutting-edge features for recording and performing musicians. For the recording musician, the ValveKing features a USB direct recording output, which pipes the mic'ed amp vibe directly into a computer. On the rear panel, the built-in Peavey MSDI™ (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR direct interface eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to send the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.
Versatile Sonic Options
With versatile tone for rock, jazz, or metal, the new generation ValveKings have the capabilities to create almost any sound imaginable. ValveKing's proprietary Vari-Class™ knob enables guitarists to adjust the ValveKing's "class" characteristics, allowing for complete power amp type versatility. True to its name, ValveKing even includes the new TSI™ tube-monitoring indicator that keeps you apprised of the health of your tubes!
Customisable All Tube Power
ValveKing offers other high-end features like the 3-way variable power switch, so you can tailor your output to your performance situation without compromising tone. With triple 12AX7s, two independent foot-switchable channels each with their own EQ, and the Vari-Class™ variable Class A/AB simulation control, the next generation ValveKing delivers massive amounts of completely customisable all-tube power.
The next generation ValveKing also line includes this new extremely portable ValveKing Micro Head, plus the beefed-up ValveKing Head, ValveKing Combo 20 and the ValveKing Combo 50, each delivering its own array of pro features and boutique tones.
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- 20 watts
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI?) with ground lift and speaker defeat
- Speaker output with impedance switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Microphone Simulated USB Recording output
- 3 band EQ
- Reverb with level control
- Gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Two independent channels
- Footswitch input
- Buffered effects loop
- Weight Unpacked: 14.59 lb(6.62 kg)
- Weight Packed: 18.01 lb(8.17 kg)
- Width Packed: 10.6"(26.924 cm)
- Height Packed: 17.4"(44.196 cm)
- Depth Packed: 11.1"(28.194 cm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.