Planet Waves Solderless Pedal Board Custom Cable Kit
Planet Waves Solderless Pedal Board Custom Cable KitDetails
Product Ref: 17366View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Customise Your Pedal Board
With the Planet Waves Custom Cable Kit you can customise your pedalboards cables and cut them to your desired length with ease. This kit is the perfect solution for custom wiring pedal boards and rack gear, eliminating any messy cables or excess length that can prove problematic in live situations. Customising your cables is easy, simply cut the cable to your desired length, screw in the plug and you’re finished. This straightforward process makes customising and maintaining your cables easier than ever before. The cables themselves have a low capacitance for pure signal transparency as well as 24k gold-plated plugs for improved signal flow and resistance to corrosion. Combined, these components deliver exceptional audio quality as well as being highly durable, perfect for extensive live use.
- Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- 24k gold-plated plugs provide superior signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Solderless plugs connect to cable in seconds no matter where you are, creating exact required lengths easily
- Road-tested plug connections hold up even the toughest gigging situation
- Quick and easy assembly
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.