Radial Bones Hollywood Dual Distortion
Radial Bones Hollywood Dual DistortionDetails
The Hollywood Bones is a solid-state version of the popular Tonebone Classic distortion pedal. The 'magic' inside is a dual-stage drive circuit that produces sweet yet distinctive tones reminiscent of the best American tube amps from the last half century, while delivering real-amp dynamics. This means that when you turn your guitar down, the Hollywood will clean up like a real tube amp. Features include: variable drive that lets you dial-in the perfect amount of distortion, a powerful dual-band equalizer with Radial's distinctive passive-interactive tone circuit, a 3-position 'gain' switch that lets you adjust the drive range from slight grit to extreme overdrive, plus a 3-position 'cut' switch that lets you add extra mid-range drive or fatten up single coil pickups.
Product Ref: 13319View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Variable drive gain distortion
- Modeled after 'American' tube amps
- Dual mode for clean, rhythm & lead
- Compact to fit on any pedalboard
- Standard 9 volt power supply operation
The Hollywood employs a unique high performance buffering circuit with preset load correction that retains the performance of 'true bypass' connectivity while lowering the impedance and susceptibility to noise. This enables the Hollywood to efficiently drive the guitar signal when using longer cables and enables it to employ our latest EIS - Electronic Impulse Switching - for unmatched durability without the challenges posed by mechanical switches.
For maximum on-stage efficiency, the Hollywood is configured for 'clean, rhythm & lead' playability whereby in bypass mode, you get the natural clean sound of your guitar. When the Hollywood is activated, you can choose between two output drive circuits using the toggle footswitch. Each is equipped with a variable level control so that Level-1 can be set for rhythm while Level-2 can be driven at a higher level for lead. To increase sustain and cut for solos, the second drive circuit is augmented in the mid-range. Bright, easy to see LEDs deliver on-stage switching cues so you know exactly where you are at all times.
As most players today employ pedalboards, the Hollywood features standard "Boss" style 9V powering that will adapt to most multi-pedal power supplies. The ultra compact design with top mounted i/o connections allow pedals to be brought close together for those wishing maximum pedalboard density.
The Hollywood is a high performance distortion pedal that delivers decades of "American" style tones in a compact and easy to use format. Rock and Roll!
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.