Radial Tonebone BigShot ABY True Bypass Switcher
Radial Tonebone BigShot ABY True Bypass SwitcherDetails
The Radial Tonebone BigShot ABY is an ultra-compact, 100 passive foot switch that provides true bypass ABY amp switching capabilities. The BigShot ABY is a practical tonebone utility pedal that allows you to switch between two amps or both together. Functions on the ABY include ground lift, phase switch and a tuner output.
Product Ref: 33497View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Designed for the purist, the Radial BigShot assures the guitar signal is routed directly to the amp without any buffering, loading or tone altering circuits.
A built-in transformer adds versatility and can be engaged to eliminate troublesome ground buzz. Once on, you can ensure your two amps are properly in phase using the 180 degree polarity reverse switch.
A compact yet rugged design make the BigShot ABY ideal for pedalboards where space is valuable. As the BigShot is a passive device, there's no need for batteries or a power supply, making the BigShot lightweight and easy-to-use, just plug in and play.
Set the BigShot ABY up with two amps and a tuner for 'anytime' tuning adjustments, with an amp and tuner mute or even as an instrument selector, switch between two instruments with the right footswitch for the ultimate in versatility!
Features and Specifications
For further information about the Radial BigShot ABY, please download the product manual PDF from the link below.
- Input: Input jack connects cable from your instrument
- Tuner: Tuner jack common output that can be used for electronic tuner. Always on
- Output-A Jack connects to main amp
- Output-B Jack connects to second amp
- Toggle: Footswitch selects between output A or B
- Both Footswitch: Turns outputs A and B on at the same time
- ISO: Engages Internal Isolation transformer on output B to eliminate ground loop hum
- 180 Switch: Reverses the phase on output B. Only works when transformer is engaged
- Lift: Disconnects or 'lifts' the ground from the cable shield on output B
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.