Radial Tonebone Bones Vienna Chorus
Radial Tonebone Bones Vienna ChorusDetails
Product Ref: 72829View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Old School Sound Rivals Digital AlternativesThe Tonebone Vienna features a 1976 Panasonic MN3007 chip from the days when chorus pedals were only just being born, perfect for those guitarists on the hunt for that thick, vintage tone. You might expect, then, that the pedal would fall back to the horrible hiss present in older analog models, but the Engineers at Radial have overcome this problem, drawing from the best of both worlds to produce possibly the finest chorus pedal in existence.
Full 2-Channel Operation Augmented with 'Turbo Mode'The Vienna dual mode Chorus features rate and depth controls on each channel, offering you a wealth of sonic options right at your feet. It also features a 'turbo mode' which introduces a proprietary oscillator waveform frequency while increasing the range, meaning you can switch from a smooth, soft chorus to a turbocharged vibrato or tremolo sound when you need it most!
Your Pedal Board's New Best FriendThis super compact unit fits right in amongst any collection of pedals, its small size makes it non-intrusive and will easily fit in the smallest of spaces on your crowded board. When you're playing dimly lit gigs on dark stages, the Vienna lets you stay confident and in control of your sound at all times with its two bright LED indicators, so no more stumbling around frantically twisting controls. 14 gauge steel construction with a baked enamel finish ensures all Radial units are rigorously tough and ready to take to the road whether you're on the way to band practice, or touring professionally.
- Power Supply: 9V DC power supply required (not included)
- Construction: 14 gauge steel
- Finish: Durable powder coat
More information coming soon when available.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.