Radial Tonebone Bumper Instrument Selector
Radial Tonebone Bumper Instrument SelectorDetails
Product Ref: 71941View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-A Buffer Circuit
One of the most unique features of the Bumper Instrument Selector is Radial's own Class-A buffer circuit that produces the optimal natural tone. With each instrument connected to the Selector, the tone can be crafted further with Drag™ control load correction. This compensates the buffer time and replicates the tone to feel as if the instrument was connected directly to an amplifier.
As well as offering up to four instrument connections, you can also combine active and passive instrument, with the high output active instruments that can be altered using the trim control, reducing sensitivity where needed. This features allows for quicker changeovers without having to adjust other equipment levels such as stage amps or PA systems. Another handy features of the Bumper Instrument Selector is the built in, separately buffered tuner, allowing you to make adjustments on-the-fly. With its premium-quality components and exceptional functionality, the Bumper Instrument Selector is the ideal companion for guitar players.
- Radial's renowned Class-A buffer circuit
- Connect up to four instruments simultenously
- Built-in separately buffered tuner
- High output active instruments tailored using the trim control
- Drag™control load correction
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.