Radial Tonebone Classic Tube Distortion
Radial Tonebone Classic Tube DistortionDetails
The Radial Tonebone Classic is the most dynamic and responsive distortion pedal ever. The Tonebone Classic is modeled after guitar tones from the 60s, 70s and 80s and takes your tone the slight edge and grit of an overdriven vintage combo right up to the power chord and screaming solo tones that make tube amplifiers the only choice for serious tone players.
Product Ref: 16733View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tonebone Classic is unique in that it reacts like a real amplifi er; it is truly dynamic. Play soft and the Classic cleans up. Dig into the note and it sings like a vintage amp full-out. You can hear every string individually and when you turn down your guitar, it magically cleans up just like a tube amp.
And tone it has! Every knob and switch is optimized to give you tonal flexibility. The EQ is a powerful and effective tone-shaper. The mid-boost lets your guitar cut through the on-stage din, and sustain longer without ever sounding muddy. The top end response can be brighter or darker to match your amp and speakers.
With a 12AX7 tube stage, flexible tone controls and reactive dynamics, the Radial Tonebone Classic is considered by many to be the finest distortion pedal ever made.
Following the vision set by Leo Fender in the 1950?s, the Classic is based on vintage overdrive sounds that started in the '60s and '70s and today remain some of the most sought after tones. With three drive settings, variable drive control and powerful EQ, the Classic lets you dial in the slight overdrive to high-gain saturation and everything in between.
And like a real tube amp, when you turn your guitar volume down, the Classic cleans up naturally - without the noise, hum or buzz that is common with most other pedals. At higher settings, every note remains distinct. The Classic is so responsive and dynamic your playing style shines through!
- Adds warmth and feel to guitar tone
- Distortion from slight overdrive to full-on metal
- Works equally well for solo and rhythm
- Real 12AX7 tube distortion
- True bypass switching
- Powerful EQ for wide tonal spectrum
- Mid-range boost cuts through the mix
- Solid 14 gauge steel construction
- Amazing tube dynamics and feel
- Cleans up when guitar is turned down
- Ultra-low noise circuit design
- Great for direct recording
- 6.9" x 4.5" x 2" (175mm x 114mm x 52mm)
- 2.35 lbs. (1 Kg)
Includes 15VDC power supply
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.