RedSub BE50 50W Bass Guitar Amp
€153.00 RRP €182.08
(including VAT @ 23%)
9 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 23 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: €10.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- 50W RMS Bass Guitar Amp
- 10" Custom Speaker
- 6 Band Graphic EQ
- Line Out and Headphone Outputs
- Compact Design
RedSub BE50 50W Bass Guitar Amp— The RedSub BE50 provides the power and the sound shaping you need to produce great sounding bass tones for home practice, stage and studio. The BE50 Features a custom designed red 10" speaker, tone and contour shape and boost and a 6-band graphic EQ.
Product Ref: 24287
The BE50 is small, compact and portable, but also packs a punch! This amp is the perfect size for a multitude of uses. It is small enough for bedroom practice, but turn it up and it will be ideal for band practice and small gigs.
It also features an auxiliary in so an mp3 player or CD player can be attached which can make practice more enjoyable. The headphone output will mute the amp for if silent practice is needed, and the amp also features a separate line out, making it perfect for studio use.
This amp features a specially designed custom red 10" speaker which has been designed not just to look great, but also to sound great and perform under the toughest of conditions.
The cube shape of this amp has been specially designed to optimise sound of the speaker housed inside, and at the same time provide a convenient cabinet for transport and storage.
This amp has a focus on tone control and sound manipulation, and features a 6 band graphic equalizer, treble and bass boost and control, and colour and contour tone boost and control, meaning you will always be able to find that perfect sound.
- Bright and boost switches for altering tone character and getting the best sound from your bass guitar.
- Built in limiter with LED limiter and clip indicators
- 6-band EQ for sound sculpting
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Line out for direct connection to PA and recording gear
- RCA line in for CD or MP3 connection
- Output (RMS): 50W/8Ω
- Speaker: 10"
- Gain: +33dB(Max)
- LOW: +33dB(Max)
- HIGH: ±12dB/10KHz
- 6-Band: ±12dB/50Hz, 120Hz, 400Hz,800Hz, 3.2KHz, 10KHz
- Colour: 700Hz 20KHz(Cut)
- Phones Output: 20mW/32 Ohm
- Connectors: Input (6.35mm), Aux In (RCA), Line Out (6.35mm), Phones(6.35mm)
- Dimensions: 403 mm (W) x 323 mm (D) x 410 mm (H)
RedSub is a premium brand of Gear4music.com
RedSub manufactures premium-level bass guitar amplifiers using high-grade components, quality craftsmanship, custom speakers and the latest in analogue and digital bass amp technology.
Providing distinctive looks, as well as the professional features found on much higher price tag amplifiers, Redsub deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
With a power range from 35w through to 500w; be it practice or performance, a RedSub amp will meet the measure. RedSub bass amps bring a new level of quality and affordability to the professional bass guitar amp market.
You may also be interested in ...
|RedSub BE100 100W Bass Guitar Amp||€182.08|
|RedSub BP80 80W Bass Guitar Amplifier||€155.00|
|RedSub BP35 35W Bass Guitar Amplifier||€121.39|
|RedSub BP150 150W Bass Guitar Amplifier||€245.00|
|Belcat V15B Vintage 15W Bass Combo Amp||€48.55|
|RedSub BT5110 500W Bass Amp||€424.88|
|Laney RB3 Bass Combo Amp||€193.02|
|Behringer BXD3000H Lightweight Bass Amp Head||€159.03|
|Fender Rumble 30 Bass Combo Amp||€186.95|
|Gallien Krueger MB112-II Bass Combo Amp||€305.92|
Tell a friend about...
RedSub BE50 50W Bass Guitar Amp
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about RedSub BE50 50W Bass Guitar Amp
|Optional Message to friend|
Click here to download and install for free.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.