RedSub BP150plus 150W Bass Guitar Amplifier
RedSub BP150plus 150W Bass Guitar AmplifierDetails
For stage situations where you need your bass to really shine and be heard, the RedSub BP150plus 150W Bass Guitar Amplifier by Gear4music provides the additional power and ultimate sound shaping required. Featuring re-designed construction, the BP150plus combines all the volume you need for the stage with sound options for the studio as well.
Product Ref: 24290View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Achieve The Perfect Tone With The BP150plus
Sound shaping and getting that perfect tone is easy with the BP150plus Amp. Along with separate level controls for bass, middle and treble, there are also bass and bright boost switches, and a 7-band graphic equalizer with a switch, which means you'll easily be able to get a range of great sounds from the 15" driver.
This amp also has a built in compressor that kicks in at high volume, so you will not get any loud peaks or notes sticking out, and there is no danger that your speaker will get damaged when really driving the amp at high volumes.
Versatile , Durable & Portable Stage Amp
The RedSub BP150plus is a versatile amp with features that make it perfect for home practice as well. The amp features a headphone socket, so it can still be used at home without waking the neighbours, and an RCA input, which means you can easily connect your CD or mp3 player.
Finally, the durable covering and sturdy cabinet mean this amp will endure the rigours of touring whilst the handles on the top and sides are vital for transportation.
- Power Rating: 150W RMS @ 4Ω
- Speaker: 15" custom red driver
- Cabinet: Tilt back allows for straight ahead or 45' orientations
- Controls: Gain, Master
- EQ Controls: 3 band EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble); 7 band graphic EQ (50Hz/120Hz/400Hz/500Hz/800Hz/4.5KHz/10KHz)
- Inputs: 1/4" Jack Bass Input, RCA Aux, 1/4" Jack Effects in, 1/4" Jack Preamp in
- Outputs: 1/4" Jack Phones, 1/4" Jack Pre Out, 1/4" Jack Effects Out
- Dimensions: 622mm (W) 420mm (D) 653mm (H)
RedSub is a premium brand of Gear4music
RedSub manufactures premium-level bass guitar amplifiers using high-grade components, quality craftsmanship, custom speakers and the latest in analogue and digital bass amp technology.
Providing distinctive looks, as well as the professional features found on much higher price tag amplifiers, Redsub deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
With a power range from 35w through to 500w; be it practice or performance, a RedSub amp will meet the measure. RedSub bass amps bring a new level of quality and affordability to the professional bass guitar amp market.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.