RedSub BP20plus 20W Bass Guitar Amplifier
RedSub BP20plus 20W Bass Guitar AmplifierDetails
The RedSub BP20plus 20W Bass Guitar Amp features newly designed construction, with a sturdy cabinet housing a custom 8" speaker. Rugged corner plates protect a control panel containing a 3-band EQ, line in sockets for a CD/ MP3 player and a headphone out for quite practice at home. Packing a 20W punch, the BP20plus is perfect for practice and jamming sessions.
Product Ref: 70285View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The RedSub BP20plus bass amplifier combo is an ideal practice amp. It provides the sound shaping options you need to produce great sounding bass tones, as well as a cd/mp3 input for playing along to backing tracks, and a headphone output for silent practice.
If you turn the BP20plus up, the 20W RMS of power will give you plenty of volume, and will be loud enough for playing small gigs. It features a line out, making it perfect for use in the studio as well. The RedSub BP20plus features a custom 8" speaker, that has been specially designed to not just look great, but to sound great too. It delivers a warm and punchy sound that will cut through perfectly. The integrated limiter means that the sound will never break up, and there is no danger of damaging your speaker.
- Closed back cabinet design for a tightly controlled, powerful bass sound.
- Bright and boost switches for altering tone character and getting the best sound from your bass guitar.
- 3 band EQ for sound sculpting with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls.
- Headphone output for silent practice and a line out for direct connection to PA and recording gear.
- Tilt back cabinet allows for straight ahead or 45' orientations to better define your stage or studio sound
- Custom designed and voiced high sensitivity 8" speaker ensures great punchy bass tones
- Power Rating: 20W RMS @ 4Ω
- Speaker: 8" custom driver
- Controls: Gain, Master
- EQ Controls: 3 band EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble)
- Inputs: 1/4" Jack Bass Input, RCA Aux
- Outputs: 1/4" Jack Phones, 1/4" line Out
- Dimensions: 343mm (W) 205mm (D) 350mm (H)
RedSub is a premium brand of Gear4music.com
RedSub manufactures premium-level bass guitar amplifiers using high-grade components, quality craftsmanship, custom speakers and the latest in analogue and digital bass amp technology.
Providing distinctive looks, as well as the professional features found on much higher price tag amplifiers, Redsub deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
With a power range from 35w through to 500w; be it practice or performance, a RedSub amp will meet the measure. RedSub bass amps bring a new level of quality and affordability to the professional bass guitar amp market.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.