Rickenbacker 330 Semi Acoustic Guitar, Mapleglo
Rickenbacker 330 Semi Acoustic Guitar, MaplegloDetails
The Rickenbacker 330 Semi Acoustic Guitar is a prime example of Rickenbacker's great workmanship, beautifully finished guitars and unique tone. Crafted from maple with a maple neck, this hollowbody light-weight guitar delivers rich and warm sound. Equipped with dual single coil pickups which are accented by a traditionally shaped sound hole, the 330 offers a truly superb sound. Additional features include a white pickguard, unique floating tailpiece and a double cutaway body shape which allows easy access to the higher frets. With all these great features, the 330 is a perfect guitar for any level of player, especially those who gig often.
Product Ref: 13383View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maple Hollow Body with Mapleglo Finish
The Rickenbacker 330 Semi Acoustic Guitar has been beautifully crafted from Maple which has been fashioned into a distinctive and double cutaway design, providing a stylish instrument. The 330's Maple hollow body produces a tastefully rich, full,warm tone, with plenty of mid bite. The choice of a hollow body, and also its unique double-cutaway body shape, keeps the guitar lightweight and provides beautifully intricate voicing, as well as full access to the higher frets. It lightweight design also allows you to play for longer, making it an ideal choice for gigging musicians. Boasting a beautiful Mapleglo finish, the Rickenbacker 330 is visually stunning.
Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
The Rickenbacker 330 features a Rosewood fingerboard that's mounted to a maple neck for added stability as well as a stylish look. This rosewood fingerboard also helps keep the tone mellow and offers some sparkle to the highs, and also thickens up the lows. The set neck achieves an extraordinary amount of sustain. With its slim, sleek design and excellent low action, the guitar's neck produces a tight and warm tone with the Maple offering a snappy attack with sizzling highs and firm lows.
Dual Hi-Gain Single Coil Pickups and Traditional Sound Hole
Situated at both the neck and bridge, the Rickenbacker features a set of high gain single coil pickups, offering a distinctive Rickenbacker sound which is accented by a tradional shaped sound hole. Producing a powerfully warm tone that features excess amounts of over drive to give it a tremendous amounts of sustain, the pickups' high gain provides punch and thickness to the tone, providing an excellent midrange and plenty of volume. The neck pickup delivers the perfect amount of girth and sustain for when you need raw power, whilst the bridge pickups provides a clean tone with a sixties style for times when clarity is needed. When used together, they produce an incredible amount of Rickenbacker's distinctive jangley tone with a beautiful resonance.
- Solid Maple Body Delivers a Clear and Bright Tone
- Two High Gain Single Coil Pickups Provide a Distinctive Jangley Tone
- Unique “R” Styled Floating Tailpiece for Traditional Look
- Rosewood Fingerboard mounted on a Maple neck
- Traditional shaped sound hole
- Double Cutaway allows easy access to higher frets
- Pearloid dots throughout the fingerboard for added elegance and fret location
- Chrome Hardware
- Finished in a Mapleglo with Vintage Characteristics
Body & Bridge
- Body:Solid Maple
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- Bridge: Rickenbacker 6 Saddle
- Finish: Mapleglo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Construction: Set-in
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Width at Nut: 1.63" (41.4mm)
- Width at 12th Fret: 1.931" (49.05mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Rickenbacker High Gain Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Rickenbacker High Gain Single Coil
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 1 x Blend, 3-Way Sound Selector
- Output: Mono
- Tailpiece: Rickenbacker “R”
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Vintage Schaller
- Hardware: Chrome
*Case/Bag not included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.