Rickenbacker 370/12 12 String Electric Guitar Midnight Blue
Rickenbacker 370/12 12 String Electric Guitar Midnight BlueDetails
Product Ref: 11512View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Model 370/12 electric twelve string, with its distinctive "ringing" sound, epitomizes the quintessential rock sound of the sixties created by Roger McGuinn of the Byrds. Like its cousin, the 360/12, the Model 370/12 employs only premium Maple and Rosewood, features a carefully carved semi-hollow body, premiere quality keywinds and of course, a third Rickenbacker pickup. Truly these deluxe features, coupled with over 60 years of hand-crafted excellence, encapsulate the essence of the "Rickenbacker Mystique."
Body & Bridge:
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- Body Wood: Maple
- Bridge: 6 Saddle
- Tailpiece: ''R''
- Neck Type Set-in
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Binding: Yes
- No. Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- No. of Pickups: 3
- Type of Pickups: Hi-gain
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- Overall Length: 101.6 cm (40'')
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'')
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.