Rickenbacker 4003 Left Handed Bass Guitar, Fireglo
Rickenbacker 4003 Left Handed Bass Guitar, FiregloDetails
The Rickenbacker 4003 Left Handed Bass Guitar is equipped with two classic single coil pickups, and provides a versatile bass tone with plenty of ringing sustain. One of the most striking features of this bass guitar is its elegantly curved body and matching headstock. As well as providing a visual impact, this unique body shape provides easier access to the higher frets, along with comfort. Additional appointments include triangle inlays across the fingerboard, chrome hardware, and Schaller deluxe machine heads. Also includes a hardcase for easy transportation between performances.
Product Ref: 79808View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Legendary Bass
Few bass guitars come with such a distinct, recognisable sound as the 4003. As used by artists such as Lemmy (Motorhead), Paul McCartney (The Beatles) and Joe Satriani, this bass has been used on countless recordings and stages. The extensive tone options and high output pickups produce a range of driven sound, as well as a bass filled resonance. The 4003 model is the bass to last a lifetime.
The Rickenbacker 4003 is crafted from solid maple, joined with a maple neck which has a naturally bright quality, as well as having a weighted feel. Its elegantly curved body shape will stand out on any stage, and also provide the optimum comfort with its ergonomic cutaway design. The high gloss rosewood fretboard adds complex overtones, as well as being a comfortable and fast playing surface. It is also delicately decorated with pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Not only does the 4003 Bass guitar provide a distinctive appearance, it also features two single coil pickups that deliver its renowned ringing sustain, treble punch and underlying bass tones for Rickenbacker are known for. These pickups can be controlled via the volume and tone controls, along with the toggle switch. The bridge pickup also features a horseshoe pickup cover, which not only adds a visual appeal but also provides a clean tone, and a handy finger rest.
- Equipped with two single coil pickups delivering plenty of treble punch and solid bass tones
- Mono and Stereo capability for a reliable sound
- Elegantly curved body with double cutaway design provides the ultimate comfort
- Stunning triangle inlays throughout the rosewood fingerboard
- Schaller deluxe machine heads offer easy and precise tuning
- Series: 4003
- Body Type: Soild
- Body Material: Maple
- Body Colour: Fireglo
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Join: Through Body
- Scale Length: 84.5cm (33 1/4")
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Triangles
Harware & Electronics
- Pickups: 2 X Single Coil
- Machine Heads: Schaller Deluxe
- Pickup Switching: Toggle Switch
- Output Type:Mono and Stereo
- Bridge: RIC
- Tailpiece: RIC
- Pickguard: White
- Case:Hardcase included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.