Rickenbacker 4003 Left Handed Bass Guitar, Mapleglo
Rickenbacker 4003 Left Handed Bass Guitar, MaplegloDetails
The Rickenbacker 4003 Bass Guitar is a striking instrument for the musician wanting to stand out from the crowd. The 4003 produces the classic long sustain and punchy treble tone that Rickenbacker has become renowned for. With high output single coil pickups, you’re guaranteed to get a powerful sound with plenty of top end bite. The striking looks and classic Maplego finish is an inspiring look for any musician.
Product Ref: 71009View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Few bass guitars come with such a distinct, recognisable sound as the 4003. As used by artists such as Lemmy (Motorhead), Paul McCartney (The Beatles) and Joe Satriani, this bass has been used on countless recordings and stages. The extensive tone options and high output pickups produce a range of driven sound, as well as a bass filled resonance. The Maple wood has a naturally bright quality, as well as having a weighted feel. The high gloss Rosewood fretboard adds complex overtones, as well as being a comfortable and fast playing surface. The 4003 model is the bass to last a lifetime.
Body & Bridge
- Body Wood: Maple
- Scale Length: 84.5cm
- Width: 34.3cm
- Depth: 3.2mm
- Bridge: RIC
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Triangle
- Neck Type: Through Body
- Neck Width at Nut: 42.9mm
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 54mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Pickup Type: Single Coil
- Tailpiece: RIC
- Machine Heads: Schaller Deluxe
- Colour: Mapleglo
- Weight: 4.1KG
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.