Rickenbacker 620 Solid Body Electric Guitar, Mapleglo
Rickenbacker 620 Solid Body Electric Guitar, MaplegloDetails
Product Ref: 69254View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stylish Maple Body
The Rickenbacker 620 guitar’s body is constructed from solid Maple and fashioned into a distinctive and unique crescent moon design to create a stylish instrument, and with the Maple's natural beauty, the 620 is a stunning guitar. The 620’s Maple body produces a tastefully complex and clean tone that has plenty of warmth to it, brightening up the top end whilst tightening the lower end, and its crescent shape keeps the body lightweight and provides beautifully intricate voicing and full access to the higher frets. The Rickenbacker show off the Maple's natural beauty to deliver a visually stunning instrument.
Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
Rickenbacker’s 620 features a Rosewood fingerboard that’s bound to a Maple neck for added stability and offers a stylish look. The neck-through body achieves an extraordinary amount of sustain. With a slim, sleek design and excellent low action to provide a fast play, the guitar's neck produces a tight and warm tone with the Maple offering a snappy attack with sizzling highs and firm lows, whilst the Rosewood helps keep the tone mellow and offers some sparkle to the highs and thickens up the lows.
Hi-Gain Single Coil Pickups
Situated at both the neck and bridge, the Rickenbacker features a set of high gain single coil pickups to offer the distinctive Rickenbacker sound. Producing a powerfully warm tone that features excess amounts of over drive to give it a tremendous amounts of sustain, the pickups' high gain provides punch and thickness to the tone, offering an excellent midrange and plenty of volume. The neck pickup offers the perfect amount of girth and sustain for when you need raw power, whereas the bridge pickups provides a clean tone with a sixties style for times when clarity is needed, and if they are used together they produce an incredible amount of Rickenbacker’s distinctive jangly tone.
The Rickenbacker 620’s Hardware
The 620 Solid Body Electric Guitar features mostly Rickenbacker hardware that’s been created with the same care and precision as all their instruments. Featuring Schaller Tuners to keep the string tightly wound and stable, Rickenbacker has added their adjustable 6 saddle bridge and unique “R” styled tailpiece for string stability and to give the guitar a classical yet stylish look. The guitar also possesses a split level scratch guard, a duel trussrod system, and a stereo and mono output to deliver a distinctive guitar, both in looks and capabilities.
Body & Bridge
- Body:Solid Maple
- Body Style: Cresting Wave
- Bridge: Rickenbacker 6 Saddle
- Binding: Cream
- Finish: Mapleglo
- Construction: Neck-Through
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Cream
- Inlays:Pearloid Triangles
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Width at Nut: 1.63" (41.4mm)
- Width at 12th Fret: 1.931" (49.05mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Rickenbacker High Gain Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Rickenbacker High Gain Single Coil
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 1 x Blend, 3-Way Sound Selector
- Output: Stereo, Mono
- Tailpiece: Rickenbacker “R”
- Machine Heads: Schaller
- Scratchguard: Split Level, White
- Trussrod: Duel System
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.