Rockcase Gigboard Flight Case with Power Supply, 6-8 Pedals, RC23130B
Rockcase Gigboard Flight Case with Power Supply, 6-8 Pedals, RC23130BDetails
Product Ref: 52455View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Warwick Rockcase Gigboard Flight Case includes a removable pedalboard with 6 rubber feet and a Velcro covered usable setup area of 70 x 37 cm, providing grip and stability for your effect pedals.
An internal power supply and various cables are included, providing power to your effect pedals. The Rockcase's padded foam lid and lined edges protect the case's contents, while exterior protection prevents damage from transit and storage wear.
- 8 mm / 0.31'' strong plywood, covered with black PVC
- Nickel-plated steel spring handle with transparent PVC covering
- 2 chrome-plated butterfly-locks
- Big, chrome-plated ball corners and aluminium edges
- 4 rubber feet
- Lid padded with nub foam
- All inboard edges are lined
- Outside dimensions: 80,5 x 54,5 x 19,5 cm / 31.69'' x 21.46'' x 7.68''
- 6 rubber feet
- Surface covered with Velcro
- Usable area for setup of effect pedals: 69,5 x 37 cm / 27.36'' x 14.5''
- Ground level: 2,7 cm / 1.06''
- Size: 75,8 x 48,6 x 9,5 cm / 29.84'' x 19.13'' x 3.74''
- Self-adhesive Velcro tape
- 1 x power cable
- 1 x DC cable, mini jack / 9 V battery clip
- 6 x 9/12V DC cables with changeable polarity, mini jack / coaxial
- 3 x 9/12V DC cables, mini jack / mini jack
- Pedals Not Included
- Internal power supply max. 400 mA
- 5 x 9V DC stabilised
- 1 x 12V DC stabilised
- 2 signal loops wired in parallel (1/4'' jacks) for various setup possibilities
- Input: 115 V
- CE approved - protected by patent
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.