Roland Blues Cube Hot Guitar Amplifier, Black
Roland Blues Cube Hot Guitar Amplifier, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 67963View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roland's Tube Logic Technology
When it comes to amp tone, nothing beats the classic warm, bouncy, responsive, and dynamic sound of a tube amp. With Roland’s Tube Logic technology, the Blues Cube Hot amp can capture the essence of old tube amps and deliver them to players without the excessive weight and maintenance required. Every aspect of the tube amp has been accurately recreated by the Tube Logic tech in meticulous detail, providing players with everything they love about finely tuned vintage tube amps.
Equipped with a custom 12” speaker and delivering 30 watts of pure power, the Blues Cube Hot is designed for maximum tonal response to make it ready for the stage. An open-back cabinet design delivers a classic feel, and combined with its poplar construction offers an acoustically vibrant tone to suit solo and group performances.
Powerful Tone Shaping Capabilities
With a simple turn of a knob, the Roland combo amp can go from a pristine clean tone to an aggressive crunch. Set the amp at a low volume to produce a natural tube fullness and bite, or dial it up to deliver a greater range of flavours, from mild to aggressive. Boost and tone switches help shape the overall tonality of the amp, with boost offering a thick and natural crunch while tone adds plenty of sparkle to the high end. If this wasn’t enough, the Roland Blues Cube Hot is also compatible with stompboxes to allow further tone shaping with your favourite pedals.
Lightweight & Maintenance-Free
Even with its tube amp sound, the Blues Cube Hot Combo amp doesn’t feature the amp faults. Unlike standard tube amps powerful enough for stage, which suffer from extreme weight, damage caused by vibrations, and frequent tube replacement, the lightweight Roland amp is basically maintenance free. This ensures players can enjoy a lightweight, easy transportable amp without losing on any of the tone.
Reverb, Foot Control & Direct Recording
The combo amp features an onboard Reverb function and a footswitch jack for remote switching of the Boost and Tone functions, enhancing the playing experience. The addition of a USB port also makes recording the amp incredibly simple, allowing players to capture the rich tones directly into any recording software.
- Performance-ready 30-watt compact combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland's comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers interactive tonal behaviours
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and onboard reverb, plus footswitchable Boost for natural crunch and Tone for bright presence
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 5 W, 15W, Max) allow for cranked-up tones at any volume
- Classic open-back design with custom 12” speaker and poplar cabinet
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Type: Modelling
- Power: 30 Watts
- Speaker: 1 x 12” Custom
- Inputs: Guitar 1/4" Jack, 1/4" Footswitch Jack, AC In
- Outputs: 1/4" Line Out Jack, Stereo 1/4" Headphones Jack, USB Type B
- Controls: Power, Boost, Tone, Volume, 3-Band EQ, Reverb, Master, Power Control
- Power Consumption: 33 Watts
- Width: 17.0625” (433 mm)
- Depth: 9.4375” (413 mm)
- Height: 16.3125” (413 mm)
- Weight: 12.6 kg (27lbs 13 oz.)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.