Roland Blues Cube Hot Guitar Amplifier, Black
Roland Blues Cube Hot Guitar Amplifier, BlackDetails
The Roland Blues Cube Hot is a compact 1 x 12 guitar combo amplifier that features Roland's acclaimed Tube Logic technology, providing you with the ability to emulate and authentically re-create vintage tube amp tones. Featuring a classic open-back design with a custom 12 inch speaker, the Blues Cube Hot offers a reduced size and lightweight portability without sacrificing tone. Road-tested and fine-tuned with feedback from professional players, the gig-ready Blues Cube is perfect for the studio, on stage or for impromptu sessions wherever you may be.
Product Ref: 67963View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roland's Tube Logic Technology
Warm, bouncy, responsive, dynamic, elastic... these are all the terms that guitarists use to describe the satisfying experience of playing their favourite tube amps. Thanks to Roland's Tube Logic, these are words that can be applied to the Blues Cube Hot as well. Dramatically evolved from the first-generation sound of the original Blues Cube amps from the '90s, today's Tube Logic accurately provides the behaviour of classic tube designs in meticulous detail. Everything that players love about a finely tuned vintage tube amp is present in abundance with the Blues Cube Hot
Ready for the stage, the Blues Cube Hot is equipped with 30 watts of power, plus a custom 12 inch speaker that's been specifically designed for maximum tonal response with Tube Logic. The open-back cabinet features a Poplar construction which offers an acoustically vibrant tone that's perfect for both solo and group performances.
Clean to Crunch with One Knob Control
The tone of the Blues Cube Hot can be adjusted from clean to crunch using just one knob - starting from clean, natural tube fullness and bite, as the volume is cranked the crunch sound provides a range of flavours from mild to aggressive. In addition, the Boost and Tone switches shape the character - the Boost switch provides a thick and natural crunch while the Tone switch adds a sparkling high range. And just like a vintage tube amp, the Blues Cube Hot is compatible with stompboxes, allowing you to further shape your desired sound by hitting the amp's front end with your favourite gain pedals.
Maintenance-Free and Lightweight
With its modern approach, the Blues Cube Hot eliminates the big drawbacks found in all tube amps powerful enough for stage playing - they're extremely heavy, prone to damage caused by vibration and require frequent tube replacement, as well as other costly maintenance. In contrast, the Blues Cube Hot is basically maintenance-free, and has been carefully designed to be lightweight in every area that doesn't affect the tone. With the Blues Cube Hot, you're able to enjoy incredible tube tonality at every gig.
Effect, Foot Control and Direct Recording via USB
The Blues Cube Hot features onboard Reverb, and the rear panel is equipped with a footswitch jack for remote switching of the Boost and Tone functions. Additionally, the USB output makes it simple to record the Blues Cube Hot's rich tones directly into your favourite computer recording software.
- Performance-ready 30-watt compact combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland's comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers interactive tonal behaviours
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and onboard reverb, plus footswitchable Boost for natural crunch and Tone for bright presence
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 5 W, 15W, Max) allow for cranked-up tones at any volume
- Classic open-back design with custom 12 inch speaker and poplar cabinet
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.