Roland Blues Cube Stage Guitar Amplifier
Roland Blues Cube Stage Guitar AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 50363View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Musical, Highly Responsive Amp Tones with Tube Logic
Warm, bouncy, responsive, dynamic, elastic; these are all terms that guitarists use to describe the satisfying experience of playing their favourite tube amps. Thanks to Roland's Tube Logic, these words can be applied to the Blues Cube Stage as well. Dramatically evolved from the first-generation sound of the original Blues Cube amps from the '90s, today's Tube Logic accurately provides the complex, highly interactive behaviour of classic tube designs in meticulous detail. Great feel, distortion control with touch and volume, bloom, sparkle, power supply "sag," and more, everything that players love about a finely tuned vintage tube amp is present in abundance with the Blues Cube.
Performance-Ready Amp for Pro Players
Ready for live playing, the Blues Cube Stage is equipped with 60 watts of power, plus a custom 12-inch speaker that's been specially designed for maximum tonal response with Tube Logic. The open-back cabinet features poplar plywood construction, which offers acoustically vibrant tone for solo or group performances.
Clean, Crunch, and Dual Tone
The Blues Cube Stage has two independent channels, one voiced for cleaner tones, and the other for crunch. Each channel has its own Boost and Tone switches to shape the character. The Clean channel's single volume control dials in natural tube fullness and bite as the volume is cranked, while the Crunch channel's variable gain control provides a range of grit flavours from mild to aggressive. With the press of a switch, the unique Dual Tone mode lets you blend both channels together for an endless array of rich tones. And just like a vintage tube amp, the Blues Cube loves stompboxes, allowing you to further shape your personal sound by hitting the amp's front end with your favourite gain pedals.
Wide-Open Sound at Any Volume
Every tube-amp player knows that you really need to turn up the volume and push the output tubes to get the amp to sing at its best. The downside is that the sound simply becomes too loud for playing anywhere but the biggest stages, though that's certainly never stopped guitarists from trying! With Tube Logic, the Blues Cube authentically delivers the complex distortion characteristics of output tubes and their interaction with the output transformer, with the sound getting richer and the feel becoming more dynamically responsive as the overall volume is increased. But with the Blues Cube's variable Power Control, you're able to enjoy this musical, cranked-up tone while matching the volume to any situation, from recording to rehearsals to nightclub gigs and beyond.
Maintenance-Free and Easy on Your Back
With its modern approach, the Blues Cube eliminates the big drawbacks found in all tube amps powerful enough for stage playing, they're extremely heavy, prone to damage through vibration, and require frequent tube replacement and other costly maintenance to keep them going strong. In contrast, the Blues Cube is basically maintenance-free, and has been carefully designed to reduce weight in every area that doesn't affect the tone. With the Blues Cube, you're able to enjoy great tube sound at every gig, but with much easier load-in and no actual tubes to worry about!
Reverb, Foot Control, and Direct Recording Via USB
The Blues Cube Stage features onboard reverb, and the rear panel is equipped with a footswitch jack for remote switching of channel selection and Dual Tone mode. And with the USB jack, it's simple to capture the Blues Cube's rich tones directly into your favourite computer recording applications.
- Performance-ready 60-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland's comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviours of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume and three-band EQ, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Channel selection and Dual Tone can be controlled with optional footswitches
- Rated Power Output: 60 W
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT HIGH: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- INPUT LOW: 0 dBu
- Speaker: 30 cm (12 inches) x 1
- POWER switch
- DUAL TONE switch
- CH SELECT switch
- [CLEAN channel]:
- BOOST button
- TONE button
- VOLUME knob
- [CRUNCH channel]
- BOOST button
- TONE button
- GAIN knob
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- REVERB knob
- MASTER knob
- POWER CONTROL switch
- CLEAN CHANNEL
- CRUNCH CHANNEL
- INPUT HIGH/LOW jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- FOOT SW (TIP: CH SELECT, RING: DUAL TONE) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- TRS phone type
- REC OUT: USB type B
- AC IN jack
- Owner's manual
- Power cord
- Options (sold separately):
- Footswitch (BOSS FS-5L, BOSS FS-6)
Size and Weight
- Width: 513 mm, 20-1/4 inches
- Depth: 244 mm, 9-10/16 inches
- Height: 465 mm, 18-5/16 inches
- Weight: 14 kg, 30 lbs. 14 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.