Roland Blues Cube Tour 100W Guitar Amplifier Head
Roland Blues Cube Tour 100W Guitar Amplifier HeadDetails
Product Ref: 58020View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Clean, Crunch and Dual Tone
Featuring two independent channels (Clean and Crunch) the Blues Cube Tour can deliver a range of crystal clear tones to fuzzy and gained crunch tones. With boost and tone controls on each channel you can adjust and fine tune each channel to develop your own signature sound whilst the Tube Logic technology insures an authentic tube amp tone. Additionally, with just a simple press of a switch you can change the Cube Tube's channel mode to the unique dual tone mode which lets you blend both channels together to create a variety of rich and exciting tones.
Variable Power Control
If you have ever used a tube amp you will be aware you need to turn up the volume to really push the tubes to achieve that pure and rich tonality. Although the Cube Tube is in fact a modelling amplifier the Tube Logic technology follows the same principal as tube amplifiers, requiring high output to truly achieve the natural sweet tone of the amplifier. However, featured on the Blues Cube is an innovative variable power control which can be used to select the maximum output wattage. This allows you to set the maximum output wattage lower and turn the master volume up to produce a raw and bright tube tonality.
Robust and Lightweight Design
Not only does the Cube Tube feature modern technology but it also employs modern build specifications in which it eliminates many down sides of classic tube amp heads such as their extreme weight and damage prone nature. Carefully designed to offer maximum tonality and output, the Blues Cube also features a lightweight and compact foot print making it perfect for life on the road.
Effects, Foot Pedals and USB Connectivity
The Blues Cube Tour head features on board reverb plus two effects loops for patching in any external effect that you like. The rear panel has jacks for connecting an optional footswitch such as the GA-FC Foot Controller, which provides remote switching for channel selection, Dual Tone mode, and on/off for the effects loops. And with the USB jack, it's simple to capture the amp's rich tones directly into your favourite computer recording applications.
- Performance-ready 100-watt guitar head with authentic tube tone and touch response
- A comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviours of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- On board high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character
- Built in effects loop for external devices
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack, 1 x MIDI In
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack, 1 x 1/4" Headphone, 1 x XLR (Line), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Line)
- Additional Connections: 3 x 1/4" Footswitch, 1 x USB, 2 x In/Out Effects Loop
- Power Output: 100W
- Nominal Input Level (High): -10 dBu
- Nominal Input Level (Low): 0 dBu
- Nominal Input Level (EFX Loop): -10 dBu
- Master Controls: Power, Dual Tone, Channel Select
- Clean Controls: Boost, Tone, Volume
- Crunch Controls: Boost, Tone, Gain, Volume
- Equalizer Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Effect Controls: Tap, EFX Loop, Tremolo, Reverb, Presence, Master, Power Control
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.