Roland CUBE-80GX Guitar Amplifier
Roland CUBE-80GX Guitar AmplifierDetails
The Roland CUBE-80GX is a versatile guitar amp with iOS connectivity, powerful enough for both stage and studio at 80 Watts behind a 12 inch speaker. Hook it up to your iOS device, download the free CUBE JAM app and you've got a unique tool for practice and mobile recording with a huge range of tones at your command.
Product Ref: 38797View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Roland CUBE-80GX Guitar Amp
The CUBE-80GX is a guitar amp built for power and versatility. A professional level amp for stage and studio, the CUBE-80GX combines the quality CUBE tone and reliability with versatile new connectivity options. Connect you iOS device and download Roland's free CUBE JAM app and you have a whole host of tools in your hands ideal for experimentation and recording.
Studio and Stage
This 80 Watt amp has a custom designed 12 inch speaker delivering enough volume for larger venues and a host of versatile guitar tones with integrated effects. The LINEOUT and RECORDING OUT jacks are there to send mix ready studio quality tones with COSM speaker modeling directly to the mixing board during recording or larger gigs. A RECORDING OUT jack doubles as a PHONES jack, muting the onboard speaker for silent practice backstage or at home. The famous Roland CUBE construction ensures the amp is built to handle the rigours of the road but is also pretty compact and easy to transport.
Discover Your Perfect Sound
Roland's CUBE-80GX has a wide range of COSM amp types and three independent channels with some great guitar tones. The JC CLEAN channel gives you the sound of the Roland JC-120 whilst the LEAD channel offers ten tones for you to select from - ideal for multiple styles of music. Choose from blackface clean, Brit overdrive, or the original EXTREME for massive metal riffs. The SOLO channel is completely programmable so you can store all your settings from either the JC CLEAN or LEAD channel with additional EQ and effects. Channels are easily selected right from the front panel of the amp or, if you prefer, using an optional footswitch such as the GA-FC Foot Controller.
If you love to experiment and want to be able to access a range of great guitar tones with ease the Roland CUBE-80GX is ideal. The simple controls on the EFX section can quickly dial up five stompbox type guitar effects, two types of dedicated DELAY with TAP button and vintage spring emulation or studio-style plate REVERB so you can easily find the sound you want.
Optional Footswitch Control
The optional GA-FC Foot Controller is the perfect partner for the CUBE-80GX, with six footswitches for selecting amp channels and turning effect sections on and off. It's also equipped with two expression pedal jacks control of input and master volumes. Setup time is super fast as the GA-FC requires no AC power adapter and connects easily via its included stereo 1/4 inch cable. Remote channel switching on the CUBE-80GX is also possible with the optional BOSS FS-5U or FS-6.
Easily Link Your Favourite Music Apps
If you like to use music apps Roland's innovative i-CUBE LINK interface is the best way to seamlessly incorporate your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with your guitar amp. The included cable allows you to connect your iOS device quickly and easily through the audio jack. Use your favourite music apps to play along with tracks, send studio quality COSM guitar tones and effects straight into a recording app. The i-CUBE LINK jack can also be used as a stereo input so if you fancy simply listening to some tunes or recordings you've made, you can play them straight through the CUBE-80GX.
Play, Learn, Record With Free Cube Jam
If you're looking for an app to get you started, Roland have provided CUBE JAM which is available from the App Store for free. This intuitive music app turns your iOS device into a fun music centre for hours of jamming, recording and practice. Use the app to play your favourite songs or minus-one tracks through the CUBE-80GX and you'll soon be able to play along with your favourite riffs note for note. The easy to use app can also be used to record and capture your jam sessions with a single touch.
After recording you can experiment with the volume of your guitar and backing track and, once you're happy, export the mix to a 16-bit, 44.1 kHz WAV file to share or listen to later. Other great features in the CUBE JAM app include practice tools like independent speed and pitch adjustment and Centre Cancel which removes solos so you're free to play along in a way which suits you.
To hear a few of the Cube-80GX sample tones, please download the Brit Combo, Classic Stack and Tweed sound preview mp3s from the links below.
- 80-watt guitar amp with custom-designed 12-inch speaker
- Three channels: JC CLEAN, LEAD (with 10 different COSM amp types), and SOLO
- SOLO channel is fully programmable, allowing you to save and recall amp type plus EQ and effects settings
- Three independent effects sections: EFX (five types), DELAY with tap tempo, and REVERB
- Hands-free channel switching, effects on/off, and more via GA-FC Foot Controller (sold separately)
- i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (interface cable included)
- Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the CUBE-80GX?s COSM amp tones along with music playback
- Three-band EQ plus PRESENCE control; built-in chromatic/manual tuner
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.